- 2 medium heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 2-3 large beets, washed, peeled, and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- Up to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly grated pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli, beets, onions, and garlic in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for approximately 40 minutes, or until broccoli is adequately browned and beets are soft when pierced with a knife, flipping once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving platter. Serve immediately.
Thank you to Hello Fit for this fantastic recipe!