Garlic Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes in Foil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 24 ounces of Smith's Farm's broccoli florets
- 16 ounces baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide broccoli and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Spoon the garlic mixture over the broccoli and potatoes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the vegetables, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 12-14 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.