1. In a medium bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes, eggs, and flour.
2. Knead for about 5 minutes or until it has dough-like texture.
3. On a floured surface, divide the dough into three balls.
4. Using your hands, roll out each ball into a long rope.
5. Use the prongs of a fork to make small indentations in the rope.
6. Then cut it into ½-inch pieces. You can also use a gnocchi roller, if you have one.
7. Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
8. Add ⅓ of the gnocchis to it.
9. They’ll sink to the bottom, then rise to the top.
10. Once they’re floating at the top, cook for an additional 3 minutes.
11. Set aside, then repeat with the remaining batches of gnocchi.
12. While gnocchi is cooking, brown the butter in a large pot.
13. Add garlic, sage, and broccoli.
14. Sauté until fragrant and tender—about 5 minutes.
15. Add gnocchi, salt, and pepper.
16. Toss together.
17. Top with Parmesan cheese.