- 1 pound of Smith's Farm's broccoli florets (about 6-7 cups)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs or panko
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the broccoli florets in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the melted butter to the bag, seal and shake to coat the broccoli evenly in the butter.
- Add the bread crumbs, grated parmesan and garlic salt to the bag, seal and shake again until the broccoli florets are coated evenly in the dry ingredients.
- Spread the coated broccoli florets out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the broccoli starts to toast at the edges and stems.
Thank you to https://thebakermama.com/recipes/crispy-oven-fried-broccoli/ for this awesome recipe!