Crispy Cheese Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, spray
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup parsley, finel chopped
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with olive oil.
- In a shallow dish, combine cheese, cumin, cayenne, salt & pepper.
- Dredge cauliflower pieces in egg, then in cheese mix.
- Put on cookie sheet, & spray with oil.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove to serving plate, & sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges.