- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 carrots, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 C. vegetable broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 C. wild rice
- 2 C. of Smith's Farm broccoli florets, steamed (stems removed, just florets)
- 3 C. half and half or, whole milk (we used raw)
- 2 tsp sea salt*
- Optional: garnish with sliced green onions, parmesan cheese, and/or sliced pecans.
- In your Instant Pot, add the Olive Oil, and saute the onion, carrots, and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, and rice.
- Place the cover on the Instant Pot, and close the valve. Set the pot to manual (high) for 23 minutes.
- When the pot beeps (finished), release the pressure, and carefully remove the lid.
- Add the broccoli florets and half and half (or, milk) - I would not recommend using low fat milk.
- Add salt to taste, stir to combine. Ladle into bowls.
- Top with green onion (optional), sliced pecans and/or parmesan cheese.
Thank you to Rebooted Mom for this awesome recipe!