- 1 head of Smith's Farm's broccoli, chopped
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese (you can just microwave it for a few seconds)
- 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of cooked bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cook the broccoli on the stove top until tender-crisp, drain well
- Put broccoli in a greased 2-quart casserole dish
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and bacon. Mix well.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
Thank you to Easy Living Today for this awesome recipe!