1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it generously with nonstick spray.
2. Press the prepared cauliflower rice with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel to absorb excess moisture. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the scallions, parsley, cheese, garlic powder, cayenne, egg and egg white; mix to combine. Add the bread crumbs and mix to combine.
4. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and form it into a cylindrical shape. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the mixture has been used. Spray the surface of the tots with nonstick spray.
5. Bake until they’re golden brown on the bottom, 17 to 20 minutes. Flip the tots and bake 5 to 10 minutes more to get the other side all golden. Serve immediately, with your favorite dipping sauce(s).