- 1 cup raw Smith's Farm cauliflower pureed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 squares Lindt 90% chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup SF chocolate flavored syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tsp stevia or splenda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Puree the raw cauliflower in a blender, then add your almond milk and puree together for another 30 seconds or so. Make sure its completely smooth and there are no chunks!
- Put the butter, chocolate squares and cream cheese into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for one minute. There may be a few small chunks of chocolate still not melted and that’s ok.
- Scrape the chocolate mixture into the blender with the cauli. Puree for about 20 seconds until well blended. Add the chocolate syrup and eggs and blend well.
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Pour the wet ingredients from the blender into the bowl containing the dry ingredients (scraping to get as much out as possible) and stir to combine thoroughly. The batter will be thick, almost mousse-like.
- Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan and spread the batter evenly into it. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees (F) for 35 minutes. Remove and cool before cutting.
Thank you to I Breathe I'm Hungry for this delicious desert recipe!