- 2 tubes Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 oz. pkg. Shredded Carrots
- Smith's Farm Broccoli Florets, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, press the crescent roll dough out and make sure seams are pinched tight and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning and spread over cooled crescent rolls.
- Take a knife and lightly make lines in the cream cheese in the shape of 14 triangles all over the pan.
- Make your carrots by sprinkling broccoli along the top of the edge of each triangle and cheese and carrots on the rest of each triangle.
Thank you to Crayons & Cravings for this adorable idea!