- 4 cups of Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 small onion, sliced into ½ moons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small (4-ounce) Hass avocado, sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 4 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large sheet pan, toss broccoli, squash, and onions with olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Spread veggies out in an even layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat and lightly spray with oil.
- Add eggs, one at a time, leaving space between them. Season each with a pinch of salt and pepper, cover and cook until whites are just set and the yolk is still runny.
Thank you to Skinny Taste for this awesome recipe!