- 1/3 cup minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 - 9 cups fresh Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 1 batch of homemade *stir-fry sauce
- unsalted white rice, for serving
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons gluten-free reduced-sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and heat to medium
- Add minced garlic and cook for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring often, until garlic begins to brown
- Add broccoli florets and *stir-fry sauce to the skillet and cook an additional 10 - 15 minutes, stirring often, until broccoli is desired texture (I prefer mine with a little crunch, so right around 10 minutes was perfect for me)
- Serve over unsalted white rice (see notes)
for the STIR-FRY SAUCE:
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar. Screw on the lid and shake to combine
- Be sure to use this stir fry sauce with fresh minced garlic and fresh minced ginger in your stir fry (cooked with your vegetables/protein), as stated in the post. This is what will give it the "wow" factor.
- Once your stir fry is mostly cooked, add sauce and heat an additional 3 - 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve immediately
- READ THIS RECIPE NOTE - this is intended to cover 6-8 servings of stir fry, served over UNSALTED rice or noodles. Otherwise it will be too salty. It is a highly concentrated sauce. A little goes a long way!
Thank you to Build Your Bite for this delicious recipe!