- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2–3 sweet potatoes (about 550g), peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 750ml Gold Free-range Chicken or Gold Australian Vegetable Stock
- 200g of Smith's Farm's broccoli
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and gently cook the onion for 5–7 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2–3 more minutes, add the sweet potatoes and cook for a few more minutes, then add the stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for 3–5 minutes.
- Blend the sweet potato mixture and the broccoli in a food processor. Reheat to serve, then stir in the 2tsp harissa.
Thank you to Wool Worths for this great recipe!