- 2 cups cubed sweet potato, roasted
- 1-1/2 cups lightly cooked Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 1 large white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup crumbled or cubed goat milk feta
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease or line a 10x10 ceramic dish or glass pan with parchment paper.
- In a large fry pan, heat olive oil and sautee onion until soft and lightly browned. Let cool before combining with egg mixture.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. I used oat milk.
- In a large baking dish (I used a 10x10) ceramic dish, pour the egg mixture. Season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add roasted (but cooled) sweet potato, broccoli, onion and feta cheese to the egg mixture in the baking dish. It will seem like you have too many ingredients for the egg mixture, but that's okay, it will be meaty! :)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the centre is fully cooked and there are no jiggly wet bits on the top. The top should be a nice golden colour.
- Let cool for a few minutes before slicing into desired sizes. Serve with your favourite hot sauce and your favourite sides!
Thank you to Joyous Health for this fantastic recipe!