- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (I use nonfat)
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (2 for sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to a large bowl except avocados.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the Dressing ingredients. Add desired amount of Dressing to Salad and toss until evenly coated. Best if chilled for at least 30 minutes up to overnight. Toss with avocados just before serving.
Thank you to Carl's Bad Cravings for this awesome recipe!