- 4 cups fresh Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Add broccoli, pineapple, red onion, bacon and pecans to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, and orange juice. Whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir until well coated.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Thank you to Miss in The Kitchen for this awesome recipe!