- 1/2 cup basil, parsley, or cilantro
- 2 cups Smith's Farm's broccoli florets, lightly steamed and cooled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, macadamia nuts, or pumpkin seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- pepper, to taste
- Place basil (or parsley or cilantro) into food processor and process until broken into tiny pieces. Scrape sides, add rest of ingredients (except salt) and and process again until smooth. Salt to taste and add more olive oil to desired consistency.
- Store in air tight glass jar in fridge until ready to use.
Thank you to https://www.savorylotus.com/broccoli-pesto-dairy-free/ for this tasty recipe!