- 6 ounces Bowtie Pasta (cooked/drained according to instructions)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeded & chopped)
- 6 Cups Broccoli Florets (approximately 2 large crowns)
- 4 ounces Colby Jack Cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Shelled Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Pinch Salt/pepper
- In large bowl, combine pasta, red bell pepper and broccoli. Allow pasta to cool completely.
- Add the cubed cheese, cranberries and sunflower seeds. Toss.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk until thoroughly combined. Or, seal ingredients into a mason jar with lid and shake to blend.
- Toss salad and dressing until evenly coated.
**if not serving immediately, a drizzle of olive oil will refresh the salad**
Thanks to Nicole Harris for this yummy salad recipe!