- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Panko (Japanese style bread crumbs)
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Panko and cook, stirring, until browned and toasted, about 3 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, milk, Creole seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread broccoli mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Panko, if desired.