- 6 ounces of Smith's Farm's broccoli florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of grated whole nutmeg
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1 cup sliced sweet onion
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain broccoli well.
- Combine thyme, salt, pepper, nutmeg, eggs, and cheese in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add pancetta; cook 4 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove pancetta. Increase heat to medium-high. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add broccoli; sauté 1 minute. Add egg mixture; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with pancetta. Place pan in oven; bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until center is set. Cut into 8 wedges.
Thank you to https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/broccoli-pancetta-parmesan-frittata for this delicious recipe!