- 1 Cup of Smith's Farm Broccoli
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1/2 Tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 Tsp garlic powder
- vegetable or canola oil
- Place the vegetables in a food processor and pulse to chop fine.
- Add the chopped vegetables into a bowl along with the flour, salt, egg, basil and garlic powder. Mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and place 1 tbsp of the batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with marinara sauce or dip of your choice.
Thank you to Weelicious for this awesome recipe!