- 2 cups of Smith's Farm's broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped small
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons water (more as needed)
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet on high heat, add the broccoli, onion, garlic, mushrooms, red pepper, ginger, and water. Cook, stirring often until broccoli is soft and onions are translucent. Add water as needed to prevent the vegetables from sticking.
- Stir in the carrot, cashews, vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir well and simmer for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve alone or on top of quinoa or brown rice.
Thank you to https://skinnyms.com/broccoli-and-mushroom-stir-fry-vegan-stir-fry-recipes/ for this awesome recipe!