- Fresh Smith's Farm's broccoli (crowns floreted finely) 1 lb. (about 2-3 crowns)
- Cooked boneless skinless chicken (2 breasts)
- Red Grapes
- Fage 0% greek unflavored yogurt
- Lite Mayonaise
- Skim Milk
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil skinless chicken breast and pull meat apart into small pieces or use pre-cooked chicken breast – ie perdue precooked boneless skinless chicken.
- Chop broccoli into baby florets.
- Chop celery.
- Halve red grapes.
- Coarse chop and toast pecans.
- Mix in large bowl till you like the proportions.
- Glue it all together with Fage 0% greek unflavored yogurt mixed with lite mayo and thinned with a little skim milk if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper! Celery and pecans are just for crunch, majority of dish is just broccoli, chicken and grapes.
Thank you to Julie Peerson from Saint Augustine, FL for this great recipe!