- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ¼ cup sliced Smith's Farm's broccoli
- 4 ounces cheese softened
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons dressing
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 375 degrees.
- Place the pigeon breasts on a board and use a pointy knife to chop a pocket into the facet of every chicken breast. Drizzle chicken with oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a bowl and stir to mix. Sprinkle equally over each side of the chicken.
- Add cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a bowl and stir well to mix. Stir within the broccoli.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into every pigeon breast equally.
- Slice each bit of bacon in 0.5 and wrap each bit of chicken with a pair of items of bacon.
- Place the chicken breasts in an exceedingly 9x13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for a half-hour or till chicken is soft-bo through.
- Place a pan underneath the broiler to crisp the bacon a lot of, if desired.
Thank you to That Low Carb Life for this recipe!