- 1 cup orzo, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups of Smith's Farm's broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup milk (more or less if needed)
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add in orzo and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until orzo is tender.
- Drain water, then add cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, and milk. Stir well and add more milk if needed. Add salt to taste and serve.
Thank you to https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/broccoli-and-cheese-orzo/ for this delicious recipe!