- 1 cup coarsely chopped Smith's Farm's broccoli, steamed until very soft, cooled and chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4-5 dashed hot sauce (optional)
- 1 large Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes (or other tomatoes)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In a blender or in the bowl of a food processor, process the broccoli until smooth. Add the lime juice, garlic, cumin, and HALF of the avocado; process until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, coarsely mash the avocado with a fork Add the broccoli mixture, tomatoes, and cilantro, stirring to combine (be sure to keep the remaining avocado chunky!). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, or press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface to prevent browning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thank you to http://powerhungry.com/2016/02/broccamole-super-healthy-less-fat-calories/ for this delicious recipe!