- 1 clove fresh garlic, pressed through garlic press
- 6 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, preferably a mix of regular and black
- 2 medium heads of Smith's Farm bok choy, sliced on a diagonal
- 1 medium carrot julienned
- 2 Tbsp. peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- In a small jar, combine the garlic, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and canola oil. Put lid on jar and shake well to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bok choy, carrot, peanuts and scallions. Drizzle some of the dressing over and toss to combine (you'll have lot of leftover dressing for other salads. Store in the fridge). Sprinkle the salad with the sesame seeds and serve.
Thank you to Erin Berdan from White Plate Blank Slate for this delicious recipe!