- 4 cups of fresh Smith's Farm chopped broccoli (chop into small bite-sized pieces)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced or slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mandarin orange slices (can use fresh or canned packed in water)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients for the broccoli salad, except for the mandarin oranges in a large bowl.
- Blend ingredients for dressing in a blender, magic bullet or food processor until smooth.
- Pour the desired amount of dressing over salad and toss until evenly distributed. Add the mandarin oranges and give the salad a quick toss to avoid them getting too broken up or mushy. Serve the salad cold or at room temperature.
** Recipe for Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette makes a whole bottle of salad dressing. Use about a quarter of the prepared dressing for the broccoli salad recipe.
Thank you to Haute & Healthy Living for this delicious recipe!