- 1 package Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken thighs
- 1 large head of Smith's Farm's broccoli, washed and cut into florets
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set your rimmed baking sheet into the oven to preheat as well.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Once pre-heated, set the chicken thighs skin side down onto the baking sheet. Cook for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, toss the broccoli florets with salt and one tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, one tablespoon of olive oil and dijon mustard.
- After the 15 minute cook time has passed, turn your chicken thighs over (to skin side up). Arrange sliced onions and broccoli around the chicken thighs.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar mixture over all ingredients in the sheet pan.
- Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, until the chicken skins are crispy and brown.
Thank you to http://www.alyssaandcarla.com/2016/10/25/one-sheet-pan-balsamic-chicken-roasted-broccoli/ for this recipe!