- To make the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, salt, onion, and olive oil. Stir in the toasted almonds, and set aside.
- Stir in the toasted almonds. Set aside.
- To cook the veggies, coat a large skillet with olive oil and place over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the asparagus and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with salt, toss well, and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook for one minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the radishes and lemon zest. Toss with 1/3 of the dressing, try a piece, and add more to taste. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate and finish with some shaved Parmesan cheese before serving.
Thank you to FOODALL for this recipe!